As video marketing continues to evolve and become more prevalent in today’s advertising world, there continue to be a variety of new tools and tricks made available for the use of companies looking to get the word out about their brand. Everybody knows about YouTube and about the importance of using social networks, but here are a few tools that you might not be as familiar with:
- Powtoon: This tool allows you to create your own animated videos that you can either use for product demonstrations or other informational clips. It’s got an easy-to-use interface and will hold your hand through the process of creating the video. It’s free to use, but will include a watermark when exported unless you pay a small fee.
- Wideo: Wideo is a great tool for bringing pre-created logos and graphics into a video that you’ve been working on, adding an extremely professional element to your marketing spots. It’s a great opportunity to create some brand consistency across all of your videos.
- Stupleflix: This app allows you to take a large chunk or your online content, videos and more all into one place so that you can create some neat slideshows and videos with added audio effects.
- Google’s Playbook for Brands: This isn’t an app or an actual video creation tool like some of our other suggestions, but it’s a free set of strategies and recommendations that will help you to get the most out of your video marketing, especially in regard to optimizing your content for Google searches. It’s highly recommended for SEO and general marketing purposes.
- Wistia: One of the most important parts of any successful video marketing plan is the way that you measure your success. Wistia gives you the ability to track your analytics, showing where your customers stopped watching or skipped forward, what parts of videos they rewatched and a whole lot more information. It’s definitely an extremely useful tool that you should consider when running your own video marketing program.
These are only a few suggestions for tools that you can use to add some beef to your video marketing scheme. For more information and tips, speak with us today at Spin Creative and we’ll be happy to help you get your video marketing campaign up and running.
About Spin Creative
Spin Creative is a creative agency specializing in brand storytelling to engage, inspire and activate audiences. We design each project to engage viewers, increase audience reach and ultimately help power the success of a campaign, idea or brand.
If you need high impact advertising, digital and social brand storytelling to propel audience engagement, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 206.686.6278 (Seattle) or 415.767.3645 (San Francisco). Our offices are in Seattle and San Francisco but we travel all over the world for our clients.