The first step to any successful digital video campaign is creating engaging videos. However, you could have the greatest content possible in your video but have it be all for nothing if you are unable to reach your target audience with that video. Therefore, it’s extremely important to have a solid understanding of how you can market and spread your digital video ads across the internet.
Here are 5 tips that you should consider as you go about your digital video marketing:
- Use a good title. Your title can be the difference between pulling in a lot of traffic and going completely unnoticed. Titles are not only powerful attention-getting tools, but they are extremely important for SEO purposes as well. If you use the right keywords in your title, your video is much more likely to show up in search engines.
- Use descriptions and tags. These are great opportunities for using your keywords. Any tags that you use should be relevant to the video and to your brand. You can also put your keywords into the video description, which will help your search engine rankings.
- Create good content. Take the time to consider the kind of content that your viewer is going to be interested in, and how you can deliver it to them.
- Extend your branding to YouTube. YouTube provides companies with a variety of additional branding opportunities. Make sure that you have your company logo displayed somewhere on your profile, or even in your videos. You can also create your own unique background for your YouTube profile page. Also, be sure that all videos include a URL to your website.
- Post videos on your site and your blog. You’re already making a lot of effort to get search engine traffic directed toward your website and blog. Why not kill two birds with one stone and embed your videos on your website as well? You can also provide your readers with HTML links to your videos that allow them to embed your video into their sites. Any views your receive on embedded videos get added to your “views” count on YouTube, which helps your search rankings.
For more information about how you can market your videos and for assistance in creating creative advertisements for your brand, please feel free to contact us today at Spin Creative. We look forward to working with you!
About Spin Creative
Spin Creative is a creative agency and film and video production company specializing in high-craft, high-care TV and digital commercials, brand and marketing videos. We design each project to engage viewers, increase audience reach and ultimately help power the success of your campaign, idea or business. If you need high impact TV and digital video storytelling to propel your brand, shoot us an email at email@example.com or call us at 206.686.6278 (Seattle) or 415.767.3645 (San Francisco). Our offices are in Seattle and San Francisco but we travel all over the world for our clients.